Saturday, January 10, 2004

it's windy. it has been raining diz few days but onli slight ones. yesterdae night when i came home, de moon was so close to our area. bt it was more closer seen in amk than yishun. it was so beautiful.

i'm suppose to be working today bt i've told knn dt i might not be coming. i ralli need to pay back my sleeps. haha!!! well, gotta clear my portion of stuffs in de wardrobe. cny is coming & i need to clear lots of stuffs & we need to clear them bad.

i woke up this mom wif mom trying to wake me up. bt i told her dt it's saturday & i cn go to work late bt, when i woke up 12nn jz nw, i tot she was still in her room, sleeping or jz lying down bt nope! she's nt ard!? where has she gone to? i heard de phone ringing ard 1100hrs bt i didnt pick it up. well, maybe she has gone to de market. bt! so earli? cn be la! bt nw wt time alreadi! it's alreadi 1304hrs!

neway, i'm gonna do some clear ups & prepare my nu layout. bt, it'll not be up soon la!

This is a bloody nice song. I saw it on MTV last year bt de song was only launched on radio recently. & i have to say, this de nicest Gareth Gates's song i've heard.

Skies are dark, It's time for rain, Final call, You board the train, Heading for tomorrow. I wave goodbye to yesterday, Wipe the tears you hide your face, Blinded by the sorrow, How can I be smiling like before, When baby you don't love me anymore

(chorus)
Say it isn't so, Tell me you're not leaving, Say you've changed your mind now, That I am only dreaming, That this is not goodbye, This is starting over If you wanna know, I don't wanna let go,
So say isn't so

Ten to five at least we've tried, We're still alive with hopes this time, As they close the door behind you, Whistle blows with tons of steel, Shake the ground beneath the wheels, As I wish I'd never found you, How can I be smiling when you're gone, Will I be stong enough to carry on?

Miles and miles to go,, Before I can say, before I can lay, My love for you to sleep, Oh darling oh, I've got miles and miles to go, Before anyone will ever hear, Me laugh again.

-Gareth Gates, Say It Isn't So