Saturday, January 24, 2004

last yr, OJ treated me to X-Men II, a Hugh Jackman movie. i wanted to watch it so much dt i dn even wnt to wait for another 2 weeks where there wn be much ppl coming to watch alreadi. we watched it at Great World City & we were seated at de 1sr 4th row, at de corner end. bt! it was not so bad. coming soon, in May, OJ hv to bring me to Van Hellsing! yes! another Hugh Jackman's movie. hehehe!!! i was thinking of Troy, bt dt could wait for another dae. Orlando Bloom & Brad Pitt can't compete with Hugh Jackman whose bigger & stronger... urrrrggghhh... yummy!

i can't help it! i wnt t hi-lite my hair again! it's either dye my hair to total black! last yr on cny season, i hi-lited my hair to red! yes! i dn knw wt i ws thinking bt yes! i did hi-lited my hair red! diz yr, i dn wnt red. hmm, wt abt ginger red!? whoa!