Sunday, January 18, 2004

my leg still hurts by i thk it's getting better. it onli hurts badly when de leg is given lots of rest & it'll starts to move again. but, i cn manage. nt as bad as yesterdae or 2-3 days ago. de other day, after gg out wif OJ, i had to t8k MC de nxt dae. my leg was damn bad painful. then, on thursdae, when everybody's hopes were disappointed, i went out wif OJ again. well, he was de one looking for something. & yesterdae, when our pay was released to us 1 week b4 de actual date, me & OJ went to town. i wanted to collect my Arwen Star pendant bt it was out of stock! wt! bt, it's ok! i ended up spending a few dollars on 2 sets of BodySoft bras. mueehehehe!!! i was ended up being happy. except for de leg though. OJ spend a few dollars too. buying an "alien head". muaahahaha!!!!

bt today! i received a call! from Caesar! dt guy who took my order like Aug last yr called me & said dt he had a kept de piece of Arwen Star for me! i felt bad for letting him reserved it for me for so long, i immediately told OJ dt i wanted to go dwn to get it & asked him if he wnts to accompany. he said ok, & i went to collect it & OMG! it is (de Arwen Star) so damn beautiful!

me & OJ went to de nu renovated Sembawang Shopping centre, we had dinner & after dt, i was de onli one who ws like shopping. i bought 2 cds, Black Eyed Peas's Elephunk & Hillary Duff's Metamorphosis. always wanted those cds. than, went to Giant. i was onli thinking of getting one item bt ended up getting more than 1 item. & we didnt even took any basket, my items & OJ's item all felt to de floor. even OJ's bag was loose & felt. it was a comical scene! some ppl were looking at us & laughing too! an auntie was so kind to get us a basket as she didnt need to. OJ was walking away to get a basket bt thk he saw de lady passing me de basket, he came back. haha!!! de lady's daughter was still looking at us & laughing at our outrageous stupidity. muaaahahahahaahhahah!!!!!!!!! i realli cant help laughing jz nw. than, when we got to de queue, whoa! it was realli realli long! bt it was a fun experience!