Friday, January 07, 2005

You Make Me Wanna

I am so super fucking irritated! I am still having the fucking flu bug & i am fucking fuck!Now I'm starting to having coughs. Oh boy! Why is life so unfair to me?

I was feeling miserable for the past 3 weeks. Hoping for a hope to happen but it didnt happen. But, after that, I my devastation was gone. I was happy! I was overjoyed! I was late for work but what the fuck! I don't give a damn!

Okay, I'm gonna paint my nails tonight. Yup! I will tonight. Well, I've been wanting to pain my nails since 2 weeks ago but I didnt. It was either I was too lazy or I don't know what color to paint. Ha ha!!\Well, I did painted but it was with a translucent polish.

Oh boy! I'm listeing to A1's Everytime. This is really old man!

It's the 4th day already. I can't wait. I can't wait. I am resisting it. But resisting what1? Ha ha!! For me to know, For you to find out.

Wow! En Vogue's Too Gone Too Long. A song which won't die even after 20 years.

I'm still thinking. Now I'm already thinking of what to get. I've already got it! I know what I'm going to get him! Yes! I do. But, what would he think?

The taste of the hot Peppermint tea by Lipton is just superb, in this cold weather. Well, there's no sunshine today. It's boring.

Gonna help father with his ERS transfer later. & than off to Courts to collect my home theatre set.