Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Good Foot

Slept like 4am in the morning & woke up at 1pm in the afternoon. An hour later, dear called. Met up for awhile to get Full metal Alchemist. Played around for a while as we are gonna miss each other for awhile. It was refreshing to see him....


Came back home straight, taking the bus. I was totally of course, trying to waste my time.
Sista wanted to borrow me shades. Let her use the Gucci one and of course, as that's a loan, it has to be taken care carefully.


Reached home, did the laundry. Go through the dvd-r. All 40+ episodes of Full Metal Alchemist were given but episode 26 & 27 were missed out. Ha ha!!


After continuing the laundry, watched anime. Continued Bleach at episode 17. It was dull at de 1st few episodes but it was getting more exciting at later part. It is getting interesting now. Continued downloading some mp3s & watched Naruto til episode 119. Didn't watch 120 as it's just another fight on another member so, will continue when other episodes are out.


Wanted to paint me nails but I won't be going to work or going anywhere so, I just filed them & put the Nail Growth polish on.


Am gonna continue more animes later. Stopped watching Full Metal Panic Fumoffu this morning. It was funny but I was too tired. I guess, I'm gonna continue Full Metal Alchemist tonight.


I am really getting into the groove with Jennifer Lopez's Get Right. Love the song.