Sunday, March 06, 2005

What's Goin' On

I'm feeling kinda wrecked right now. My head's spinning since I woke up this morning.

Watch a movie on ch5, what's it called?, erm... The Royal Tenenbaums. I think. It was a nice movie. An Owen Wilson movie. It was a nice one. Liya called but didn't answer. I returned her called and talked to Rudy instead. He wanted to asked me and Ta-jie for a swim today but I'm too tired and since I'm suppose to go out with me mum, I couldn't. and Ta-jie couldn't either as he had a wedding to go to.

Oh well, I'm gonna drink coffee right now. I shouldn't be but I want to. Hadn't drank it for a while. Still dreaming of having Coffee bean's Cinnamon Ice Blended. Although I just had it while waiting for that brat cousin of mine.

Oh! My waistline has dropped down to a 33. I feel like a pregnant woman who has just given birth and is trying to lose weight and start wearing all small sizes. Well, the pair of jeans which I bought a year ago and wore it only once cuz it was too tight, was worn again for the 2nd time on Friday. I was late for work and had no time to look for something I really want to wear. So, I just grabbed it and wore it and I was surprise!Ta-jie slipped his finger on my waist and pull the jeans, there was still space even. Yup! I wore the jeans and it's still lose.it's an achievement. I managed to lose weight and I'm not giving up.

Ha ha ha!!!
I need to go running again.

Anyway, have you all heard Rob Thomas (the lead singer of Matchbox 20) new single, Lonely No More. I kept hearing it on Perfect 10 and I thought it was Maroon 5. cz it does sound like it's a kind of song which Maroon 5 would sing. It's a nice song.Oh! Check out Blu Cantrell's Hit 'Em Up. not a new song thought but it's a nice one.Songs of boy-bashing or songs abt after a gal's break-up seems to be making me feel good nowadays.

I need another violent movie. Ppl pls, anything to intro me?

I want to watch Finding Neverland. I'm still waiting for my friend to pass it to me.
I can't wait for Kingdom of Heaven. It's another epic movie and like other gals would scream about, Orlando Bloom. There's another epic of his movie which I didn't watch. Troy. Dad bought the dvd long time ago but I still haven't got time to watch it. Oh well. I will one day.
I'm gonna have my coffee right now.I kept saying that! I need to go shower 1st.

There seems a lot for me to say this time. I wonder how long will be my next blog. He he!!

I miss my baby. I know he do too.

Finally, I paint my nails with MAC's dark grey. Finally, I did it. I guess I was feeling restless and fed-up last night that I did it.

I can't wait for my hair to grow long. I regretted snipping it off but well, sometimes people just don't think twice when they make a decision.

Dad's cutting oranges! I want some too.

I better be off. I know there's something else I want to add in but I can't think of it now.
Goodness! I'm still having Coffee Bean's Cinnamon Ice Blended in my head.