Friday, April 22, 2005

Barely do anything. ...

...Well, nothing much to be done but I simply cover up everything that are need to be covered. Yup! On the spot. But I'm dragging my filing as usual. Gotta make full use of the time, ya know. Gotta know when to play, when to work, when to study, when to pay attention, when to not pay attention and everything. Muaahaha!!

It's payday today but well, money just poof away like that.

I slept like 0400hrs this morning. Yup! A refreshing one. Ha ha!! I almost got up at 0600hrs but went back to sleep as my eyes were shut closed and can barely opens. It's like, when I opened my eyes, it starts to itch and as if it's burning. So, I was woken up by dad at 0700hrs. I was an early bird at work. Yes. Thank goodness.

Jerk It Out on the radio now.

It's Friday today but the dae is draggy on so Long. Oh when is it going to end?
I can't wait for Saturday.

I wish to get my hands on a pair of high-cut sneakers. Don't care what brand it is, as long they're nice Maroon, or Dark Red or Black. Black? Should I get black? I'll ask Yammie for opinion ar.

It's almost lunchtime. Gonna take out money for some things. Bills and "banks", etc.

Gotta bang my head on the stereo and burst it!
The head or the stereo?
I don't know.
What do you think?
I don't know.
Maybe both la... Better right.

Whatever you say Madam!

Who you calling Madam?

You la?

Who me?

Wah! I'm calling meself Madam sey....

Ha ha ha

Gila