Monday, April 25, 2005

I didnt knw .....

.....watching The Apprentice would be addictive. Especially when you have no other channels to watch and you're stuck with that.

My Saturday was not so good. Nothing bad happened but something did happened. It was embarrasing. & I troubled someone and I fell a little guilty about it.
I painted my nails with one of my old ZA nail polish. Thought would have dried off by now but it did not. & that night, I watch Initial D 4th Stage til the episode 12 until like almost 0400hrs. I was already tired and sleepy but I was too engrossed in the race that I have to stay put, eyes wide open and watch it. & I did! I watched til de end and I slept straight away & woke up at 1300hrs in de afternoon.

Didnt do anything much (hey! it's a Sunday) except watching Japan Hour, CSI New York, like finally! than went on to watch The Apprentice Season 2 on Star World. I was hooked on it. I watched the whole episode without changing any channel. It was kinda fun. Than, went on to the pc, tried to do some work, chatted with some frens online and went for a nap. I think, it's was a 2.5hrs nap. I woke up and showered just in time for 2100hrs CSI Las Vegas Season 5 on AXN. Than, wanted to continue my work but got fed-up again and went on to watch Naruto 131. sigh. Another draggy and flashback episode. & continued with Bleach 28. Got tired. It was almost finished but I stopped and went on for dinner, read Cleo & 2hrs ltr, start to doze off.