Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I wish I was on a....

...Holiday. Yes. I wish I am holiday right now. Actually, I'm planning to go KL again. Yes. I want to go there again.

Anyway, my day today was absolutely, I don't know what to say. hmmmm......
I got up earli morning, showered, go to work. I had been early these few days, which had been good. Yeah! I came to work and I have no idea what happened to her, she was wow-ing over me. saying i've slimmed down, wearing my hair nicely, new bangles and everything. de thing is, i havent been wearing any new bangles. and she even said i'm wearing new belt. and de thing is, dt white belt i got was last yr.... oh boy! poor gurl... not much thing to do anyway. Had a lot of fun times at work too. Ha ha!!

Morning teabreak, i sounded the makcik at the canteen. Everybody's been complaining on how expensive de foods are, how little they gave and how not nice it is. And so, I had the mee goreng, I was totally hungry but I dn care, So she said $2.50. I said okay. She place the mee goreng in the plate, one egg. Looking at the mee goreng, it was realli little. So, I told her to add some more mee goreng as it is $2.50. Yup! She wasn't too happy about what I said, but I don't give a damn. They better improve better or they will lose more customer. In fact, the stall didn't realli do veri well.

Sigh.

Lunchtime, had papaya onli. Chatted and arguing and debating with ta-jie. I love it when we have dt kind of conversation. Than, jokes and pranks around with my store colleagues. Working time almost ended and I almost took off my storekeeper's jeans. He didnt even retaliate. Spectators came running to see while I make a run. Ha ha!!!
It was raining still and we sat down at canteen for awhile. Wait for the rain to stop than we went off. It wasn't realli very late....

Sigh. Funny things happened at work and it all happened really fast. It was realli fun day today. The weather took me off for awhile, making me lose my senses and mad and crazy and gila and siao cha-bo... ha ha!!!

Okay la, I want to eat cup noodles but nyai still up and mom still watching de irritating chinese shows. Sigh.