Sunday, April 10, 2005

Oh boy.... How long have I not been......

....blogging?

Anyway, what have I been doing this whole week? Hmm, let me see....

Monday = I went to work. I went to school. I went back. I sleep.
Tuesday = I went to work. Had a little small tiny-weeny prob. I went to school. I went back. I sleep.
Wednesday = I went to work. I wore my Tommy-Hilfiger shoes. Got another blister and the skin was peeled and this time of my left leg. Blood was spread on the shoe. I took time-off. Angel too. She came home with me. Download and Upload and exchange mp3s. She went back. I ate dinner. I watch Casshern. I sleep.
Thursday = I went to work. I didn't go down for teabreak, I brought Mackerel sandwich. I didn't go for lunch. I try doing my English homework, I couldn't. I tried hard. I think. I cried. I continue doing my work. I was bored. I was totally bored-stiff. I asked OJ lots of questions about him and his girlfriend. I finished work. Asked ta-jie for $$$. Went to J8 and had dinner. Ta-jie bought t-shirts. Than bought bdae pressie wif ta-jie for Angel. Than went to school. Was not late. Yeah! I went back. I sleep.
Friday = Another boring day. Came earli to work. Went down for teabreak. Bought curry puffs. 1 for me and 1 for ta-jie. He came down late. The others went back up and I joined Sebas and OJ. Continue working. Also emailing with Angel. Lunchtime, was chased and grabbed and pushed by ta-jie. He was strong but I ran fast. Why? He was trying to dig my ears and I didn't let him. Than he asked me to dig his by I was scared. So I didn't. He was busy. Continue working. Finished work. Went to school. Revised the whole thing on last week's topic. Got my 1st History homework. Finished school. Went back. Sleep.
Saturday = Woke up. Watched tv. Went out. Helped ta-jie choose a nice red cap. He bought it. I wore it. Came back. Watch dvd. Angel came over. Mom found out about my left leg. She was furious. Angel went back. I showered. Mom treated my wound.
Sunday = Now online. Updating blog. Will be doing the laundry a little later. Going to airport to see LinZ off.

And what else? I went to the library and read up some malay books and I was clueless. My malay is bad. I can barely understand it. It's bad right? I also know.

To date, I have English homework. Maths revisions. Science is killing me. History homework to be done. Malay to catch up.

Yammie out now on a chalet.

I'm tired but I'm bored and when I stay home a lot, I'm tired too.

So how?

I also don't know.

Don't care ar! Fuck it man! I'm broke. Oh boy!

I haven't been feeling good lately. Why??? Is it me? Is it you? Is it "us"? What doees the "us" mean? I don't know. But I'm glad that you really care so much for me. I care for you too. I miss you. Muackz....