Wednesday, April 27, 2005

...Oh

it's 2nd dae and i have good news to myself. yup! my sista was de 1st one. my regular schedule is back. yeah! I'm so happy. ~erhm **clears throat*

but now, i'm happy in tiredness.

haha.

I'm so tired from yesterdae's skl. it was cool and and practical was great. i never realli learn how to use de manual vernier calipers and now that i have, i'm happy. also, de micrometer we were using yesterdae was lousy. it was lose and the measurement keeps running out of place. Idiot! & we were doing an experiment and no fans were allowed to be on. So, we were all were drowning in the heat of the night and the sweats that we're all letting out. i'm having pains right. last night slept at 0200hrs. ha ha!! watched Initial D 1st Stage, where Takumi did his 1st racing. Seeing old animes, they kinda look so funny.

Oh, to yammie's fren who's borrowing my Samurai X collection, please please please do take good care of it. TLC yar! he he he... I appreciate it.
Actualli, there're few people who are in line for my Samurai X dvds. But, when you got to wait, means you got to wait.

*sob* *sob*

I could watch CSI NY but I didnt. I'm gonna watch de repeat on Sunday. At least, there's something for me to watch. CSI NY, than The Apprentice, than CSI Las Vegas. Yup yup!!

I think I'm gonna be okay later. I'll be waking up in a few hours time. My pains are not so terrible. But, hey, I've got me painkillers.

He he..!!