Sunday, May 08, 2005

had been...

...Raining since 0600hrs. Well, i kinda woke up at that time, and than again 2hrs ltr, 1hr ltr, and 1hr ltr and ltr at 1100hrs. And it was still raining. And it continue raining untl like abt 1530hrs? I think, around there la.

did mthe laundries. watched animes. got call from tj. went out and, met him up and got my bdae pressie from him.... a samsung yepp 128mb mp3 player. well, at least it's something. i'm so happy. ha ha!! dad bought Rocky Road, after i asked him to. hehe... so nice.
I thought when i go out, it's gonna be cooling. but NO!!! it was still hot. i was hot. and i've been getting headachs from tying my hair. i guess it was too tight but i cant help it but tie up my hair as the weather's hot.
mom made kway teow goreng. am gonna bring some to work tomorrow.

done with installing my mp3 player thing onto pc, and upload mp3s. still not sleepy yet. maybe gonna watch gundam seed destiny. but am talking with angel on msn too. he he