Monday, May 02, 2005

It's a few hours to go,

before I'm gonna sleep and wake up to shower and get ready to go to work. Basically, the majority things I did today was watching GUNDAM Seed and entertaining my cousins and watching tv and eating toasts with Philadelphia cheese spread; strawberry flavor & the ragular one.

It's funny. I collect GUNDAM's opening and ending song. Not knowing which series it belongs to. But it's all nice. Than now that I'm watching GUNDAM Seed, I like de 1st ending song. GUNDAM Seed seem to have a nice story line to it. I watched the GUNDAM 0080 but it was not nice. I like GUNDAM Seed. I think, from there, I'm gonna continue watching de coming GUNDAMs after Seed. GUNDAM Seed is a 2002 series, I bet there're more after that. Ha ha!!

My mom realli scares me. "Idiot"

I can't say de **** word anymore. So, I got a word replacement to it. It's "IDIOT"!

How about that har! How abt that!?

I got a nice layout prepared but I got too tired to put it up last night. Plus, the weather's killing me.