Sunday, May 29, 2005

t'was hard

Had a meeting with TJ. he wanted to get his slippers from Birkenstock. Went aLong wif him. met a colleague, Josephine of Doc Control. She was wif her kid. I think Josephine's kinda cute when I saw her. He he. She's short and round. Her kid's like her too. He he!!
After Wheelock Place, went to Far East Plaza to eat. I was dead hungry. So, had stewed beef noodle. and that wasnt enough. the new CK Summer scent was nice. TJ wanted to get it but he felt that it was for female onli as it smells kinda orangey. I'm thinking of getting it. Told him to finish his cologne first, than he could get that. hehe...!!!

Went through my Chemistry. I wanted him to go through it with me. And we went through the Ionic bonding 1st. He taught how to see the Periodic table and oh boy it was terrible. It was horrible. I was trying so hard to get things into my head. I was glad he was patient and he try to get me to understand them, that I even cried at certain points. It was scary. But he calmed me down and I was calmed and I managed. But it ws scary. Oh boy.....