Wednesday, June 15, 2005

giLa

Before I go to sleep, I would like to say, there's a song out there which can cure your broken heart. Not only when your heart is broken or not but when you're feeling down and when you're feeling frustrated or whatever, listen to the Crazy Frog Song.
I saw an animation of de crazy frog before and it is crazy and it is irritating, but it somehow makes you laugh. and Now, i hear there's a song and it has dt crazy frog in it and it's playing on Perfect 10 98.7 fm. I find it rather irritating and was wondering what the hell t is doing in de radio. Even my colleague thought so. & I never though I downloaded it. Thanks to my cousin, Shasha. Haha!!!
I added in my mp3 player but didnt dare listen to it outside. When I was on my way back just now, I tried to listen and I was laughing to myself while in he bus. Thankfully nobody saw me laughing as I was trying to cover myself up and hiding my laughters. Haha!!!!

People, go ahead and get that downg and listen to it. It's interesting.

Think I want to get the song from OJ ar. Ha ha...

I've taken my meds and will be dozing off anytime soon. I am feeling sleepy too anyway.

My hair is still wet. Sigh. Gonna towel-dry some more later or I'll have neck cramps and headaches again tomorrow morning when I wake up.