Wednesday, July 06, 2005

F4

nope. not vic or jerry or ken or vanness. but Fantastic 4. yup! i've caught it. it's an oKay movie. wanted to watch War Of The Worlds but not much interest in it and since TJ was all keen for Fantastic 4, we went for it. It's good. Okay. like X-Men ar. Not bad ar. Human Torch was a showing off blaster. The Thing was a poor thing. almost cried over his problem but I managed to hold on.
It was cold in the theatre but I got through.

oh man! i gotta dig my ears. itch itch itch.....

anyway, was like a massive shock at work. i was all busy when suddenly, i was all so damn free and i was so bored and damn tired.

got into a headache if im not wearing my glasses. vision became double and i'd see everything blurry.

whoa!

licky licky on me face 2dae... U'll get it SOON! da!