Saturday, July 02, 2005

riiingg...ding ding mm bem bem....

it's crazy. i think im hook to that stupid crazy frog song. everytime i listen to de song, i want to see the music video and see that crazy frog swing his body side to side as he sings to his crazy tune and being chase by that robot.

day was okay today. yesterdae was like a total pissed off. well, i can understand de situation and that was why i was jut keeping my cool. 2dae, wanted to go to work earli but i didnt. went in at 1030hrs and went off at 1400hrs. had a nice dae with tj and had a nice and fulling dinner too. with these 2 sick ppl still whom alreadi recovered from their fever but still recovering from the flus, are in total mess.

anyway, anyway, anyway..... i had a nice dream. it was all weird but it was all too nice. when i woke up, i didnt feel worried for gg to work late or anything, but i was feeling all oh so nice. and feeling so nice and now de fan is on me, which means im gonna be cold and im gonna start coughing again....
anyway, abt my dream. yes yes yes.... i was at jay chou's concert. i was like far but yet so far. we were hanging onto a fence and hang there to see him perform. than, there was a paper aeroplane throws to him, he read it and he smiled. than, a boy, who was in front of me said that jay chou is gg to come up to me and sing to me and hug me. i was like in disbeliee and i told him it couldnt be me. he said, in de paper, my name was written, and he handed it to me and i saw it is my name. in a minute later, i got down the fence and jay chou appeared and i hugged him. i hugged him as tight as i could. he he he.... & suddenly, there was a change of environment. i was suddenly sitting within a small group of people. we were dressing either in black or dark red and it was a silent goup. on stage, there's jay chou and tj. they're battling over a game on PS2. they start battling, both fought hard and tj won! yes! but jay chou.... lost. he turns ino fire and explode. i was there looking at him aimlessly, tears fall from my eyes. it's sad. i know. de environment changed again. it was all peaceful. white curtains appears and it was blown by de soft wind. de sunlight came in to de verandah and there sits someone looking at me. he was in white and his smile was so sweet that it melts me heart. jay chou was there. he was looking at someone. and there i was, sitting by him, looking at him, smiling as i dress his wound on his leg. and than, it ends like de end of a movie.
and wt de hell, i woke up, seeing my own brown curtain blown by de wind and de sunlight comes in to my room and woke me up. i tried to sleep again but i couldnt. i stayed in my bed thinking of de dream before i finalli got up and showered and think of......

i miss my da