Monday, August 08, 2005

It's a Wet day

Have I got that as a title before? I don't know. Seems like I have, but then again, I thk not le. Hmm, today I woke up at 6.40am. Not woken up by my alarm but my some ppl of the opposite block. He was banging the door of this guy's house and calling out his name as loud as possible. It was so loud that the whole block and opposites could hear it. After that guy finally woke up from de door banging and de callings of his name, the 2 guys spoke to each other. Not softly but yelling at each other. The one banging the door is a chinese and de guy of the house is a malay. Well, his family has always been known for their loudness, so, it's no surprise if loud voices are heard. People ard there knows where it comes from. I heard the 2 guys talking about some numbers. Toto? Something like that. Oh boy! I guess it's some money problem again. Bloody hell! Early morning make up such a fucking noise. And their loud conversations only go on for like 5 mins and it was silence again. The banging of de door and screaming for that malay guy was like 30 mins and their conversation only goes on like, 5 mins!? I thought there's gonna be some big fight or long loud arguing gonna go on, but no! it was just a mere 5 mins loud talk. Bloody hell! Thank goodness it's a Monday, gotta thank them for waking me up. But if it's a holiday or a Saturday - Sunday, I am gonna kill them! yes! With my own bare hands! Gonna pull their dicks and barbeque them! Haha!!!

What the fuck! I'm so bad.

I heard thunders while I was walking to the bathroom and I never thought it was really gonna rain while I was showering. And it was a heavy downpour. I regretted not waking up earlier. Oh boy! Than hor, after I showered, Angel called me to take cab with her. Oh boy! Goodness there was companion. Haha!! Couldn't get cab at 1st. Than got cab. We got in the cab. Than hor! The driver told us he got no time to take us to amk and than said he had to go pick up a passenger whom had book. Like stupid right, might as well just say no to us. Than, 5 mins later, graciously, a cab came to us. We were saved. We waited for a cab from raining heavily to no rain at all. Sigh. Got to work safely and I was there on time. Punched in my card at 8am on the dot! I thought I was gonna be late but I didnt! haha! But my 2 storekeepers were. Eh! wait a minute, it's 1 storekeeper and 1 senior storekeeper. haha!!

Feeling kinda sleepy right now but already had 2 cups of coffee. Hope can tahan until end of the day.

Went over for Udah's wedding yesterdae. The day was damn hot. But lucky there was Medah there to company me. Met old friends. Married, not married, married with kids. Oh boy! Meeting them was like a class reunion siak!
Went back home after that and continued typing out my Chemistry notes.
Than at night, kymmy called and dragged me to go her house to eat birthday cake. Poor me and Elaine who were both so tired and sleepy had to go over. Rach came back soon and finally, we were waiting for loving Jesse. We waited and waited til we were almost fed-up. But, we still had fun. Although it's a short celebration. Haha! kym wanted us over since she's flying to London today. Rach asked why wasnt Nana invited, Kym said, she didnt have her number, so too bad. I might be going over there again. Meet up with Rach there and have her cheese cake. hehe!! i'm so bad.
Kymmy's boyfriend, Weixing dear sent me, jesse and elaine home. Had a conversation with him and oh boy, his voice is so soft that when he talks, u can still hear the sound of blowing him. haha! No offence kymmy.

Well, i'm gonna go back to work now and suffer....

It's eve of national day. good afternoon to me!