Tuesday, August 09, 2005

kakkoi = cool

As I watchd Saiyuki Reload Gunlock, 2 episodes whos Sanzo, Goyjo and Hakkai topless & plus, Hakkai wasn't wearing his one-side glasses. & I thought, they look so kakkoi. So, cool looking. After that, as the story goes on, the character looks more & more kakkoi. It was like almost 3am when I watched, so, well, can say my mind was all upside down. haha!!

Went to Rach's today. Had hers and kym's bdae cake and finished it. Well, I didnt eat alone of course. Talked about her neighbours. The loud and nosy Malay neighbours. Are they nosy? Well, they are the kind of Malays are don't like. They doesn't seem to have some kind of respects to others. That's what I feel when I walked pass 1 of them. Had cake, watched the anime, Grave of The Fireflies. Couldn't concentrate but it was a sad one. It's about a boy & his younger sista in the era after the happening of the bombing. They became parentless, homeless, sick & seeing the younger sister died was so sad. She was so cute but annoying. Than, he died. But funny la, he had money, he could work but he didnt do anything at all. He was too busy going around stealing things at people's house during the air raids and looking after his younger sister. Kinda pathetic also la.

After that, I went to Northpoint. Back to Popular and that was the 1st time ever I see Northpoint full of people. It was a total crowd and I could barely walk straight to Popular. There were lots of families and friends hanging around. On every floor and on every corner. At Popular, got the black toner for the printer and the cashier, only 2 coutners were opened and at those 2 counters, a whole long of queue appeared. And this is the 1st time I'm in Popular bookshop with people queueing up so long. And there are still people who even disturb the cashiers talking about how the discount were not properly used and stuffs. When I took the bus back, the bus was empty. And as the bus moves at its normal routes, the walk paths seems empty. Every bus-stops were empty. Only 1 or 2 would board the bus. And there were merely like 3-4 stops. All only getting down but no up. The passengers la.

Got back home, fixed in the toner, print out my notes and I went off to shower. Heard the fireworks going on. Put on the nail polish and I'm feeling good. As I cut my notes, I watched Shooting Stars. I have to admit, the drama is kinda slow, too much music but it was okay. I was glued to it for awhile and than, Taufik was barked at by a small dog, and there it is. It ends, Finished. Wait for next week. Sigh. Than, took my dinner. Mom cooked mee siam. YAMMIE! ... eh, wrong spelling again. YUMMY! had mee siam as I watched Full Circle. It was sad and it was interesting. It was a happy ending and plus, I cried.

You know, I love this brown nail polish yammie bought. It looks so good it's like I want to eat them. Now, that reminds me of a line in Charlie & The Chocolate Factory.... "August, do not eat your finger..." "but ma, I taste so good..."

miss you da

oh boy, what should I wear tomorrow?