Sunday, August 28, 2005

Ninjas & the Sun

Self Manicure - Home made - Tips Get those lovely nails on no time. Ok you want those lovely looking nails and want to do them yourself? you can get that in no time and no money :) 1) Remove any old nail paint/polish with the help of remover, remove dead skin around the nail with ease. 2. With the help of emery board shape your nails from the edges to the center, hold the emery board lightly. 3) Wash your hands with hot soupy water, brush them well and dry the nails. 4) Apply the first protective layer on the nail. 5) Apply coat of nail polish from the start towards the end of the nail in one direction. Once it drys up, apply one more coat to gain shine. You are all done :)

ok, got that from a site in msn. Hehe... kinda useful right? i thk so too....

Anyway, woke up earli morning to go to the toilet. Than went on to watched the anticipating episode of gundam seed destiny. It's getting more and more interesting. And than watched Yakitate Japan!. oh boy, dt show realli makes me hungry. I made breakfast of course after that. It was nice. ha ha!!!
Then, laid down on de sofa, clearing all de stuffs needed in my Panasonic X70. Laid down on de sofa was so nice but I got up quickly to meet up with tj. It was refresing meeting him again. We did our rounds and finally I sold off my Panasonic X70 away.

And I found a data link cable for SGH-E630C le. $28 at toa payoh.

It was a hot day and I realli felt like fainting. tj bought me a can of green tea and within 2mins, i've alreadi finished. I continued drinking his 100 plus. It was nice. cooling. Went down orchard after that. and it was crowded as usual. Bands playing their music everywhere. Actualli, 2 places onli. Outside Far East Plaza & Wheelock Place.
Birkenstock outlet was surprisingly crowded. I quickly took the slippers I wanted, tried it, paid for it and off I go. It was bloody hot in the outlet and it was crowded. Pissed off for awhile and tj was pissed off too. Basically, we were pissed off at each other... well, all gone well now. im home. went to burger king before that to buy some supper meal. and im onli allowed with a pathetic whopper chicken. okay, i dn mind. no frice and i asked for coke light wif lemon but instead i got coke.
too de bus back and mom was all kao peh kao bu about my attire.

sigh

well, i love my new phone.

wonder hw long.

gotta watch this movie coming out. Shinobi. it's based on the anime Basilisk. It's so nice. I love it. I want to watch it. wonder will it make it to our pathetic isLand.

me wearing white nail poLish. eeK!