Monday, August 22, 2005

pLain Foods 4 mE pLs

maybe i should start counting how many gastrics i have in a year. can say i have quite a lot. de last time i had it was like about 2 months ago. and now, im having it again. hmm, what should i eat now?

i can't wait to get my confirmation for my new line and new handphone. Can say it's not the best phone but well, i heck care much about those certain things. You knw, like, how mega pixel is de camera on de phone, what functions does it have. Well, I figure, if I were to think so much of those stuffs, I won't be getting any phone that satisfy me. Erm, what am i Saying? I feel like i don't even know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I'm getting a Samsung SGH-E630C. It doesnt have bluetooth, it doesnt play mp3, it doesnt play video. But it has polyphonic ringtones, it has sms/mms, and it has incoming/outgoing calls. Well, good enough. Good enough for me and my darlings to contact each other hehe.....

Having Chemistry class tonight. Bought a Chemistry assessment book and oh boy, it's so thick. I almost lost my head as I do not know which to buy. But, I feel I've bought a wrong one. I should have bought the topic by topic ones as I'm a 1st time chemistry learner. I knw, i'm "smart". So "smart" ha ha

okay, my stomach's not feeling good now. The doctor gave me pills to get ris of my gastric wind. Sigh. Which anime whould I watch 2dae?