Saturday, August 06, 2005

Saturday is today

I havent had this kind of days before. I mean, Saturdays. Staying home, friend came over, talked with mom, watched tv about ice-cream show and watched animes non-stop. And also, havent been doing ther things at all. I realli don't feel like doing anything. I want to go for running but I didnt. I was so tired, so damn tired last night that I still stayed up and watch Big Brother UK and when i saw de time it's onli 0130hrs in the morning and I was realli realli tired. It was Friday night, Saturday morning and I was tired and sleepy and I couldnt help it, I had a nice sleep, u know. But I woke up at like almost to 1400hrs just now.

Now, I still feel tired and I'm hungry. Hungry hungry hungry. TJ allowed me to eat at McD yesterdae, and even had ice-cream. It was so nice. But you knw what, I was overjoyed. I was realli happy. But now, I am realli hungry. So hungry that I feel like going downstairs kopitiam and buy mee goreng le. Or even call someone out and go Subway to have their sandwich. I wish I could have it.

I'm feeling kinda awkward. I feel kinda different. Why? Why? Why?

Is it because.... I miss you da