Wednesday, September 14, 2005

am listening to "Listen To My Heart - BoA"

kinda hectic last few days. Went down to pay for our genting trip. me and fida were wondering.... (see below pls...)

Q1.
(a) 40 + 11 = 55
(b) 11 + 40 = 52
(c) 40 + 11 = 51
(d) none of the above ( )

Q2.
(a) 52 x 2 = 110
(b) 55 x 2 = 102
(c) 51 x 2 = 102
(d) none of the above ( )

oKay, my mom is in the hospital now & she didn't even remember that she fell. Thank god I was around. Running around the house, cooking and attending to her. There was no other choice left.

Had a nice lunch. Chicken Curry. hehe...

Another problem occured. Sigh. Why does it have to happen? I mean, everything was dandy and fine and things just have to go wrong. I hope everybody is doing alright.

+missing you much+ said you'll do what you promised but you're upsetting me more. It's getting more LoNeLy.

am downLoading Final Fantasy: Advent Children. Oh gosh! Can't wait!

Can't wait for payday. Need to get dvd-rs.....

Anyway, ppl, is this nice? I fell in love when I saw it the 1st time. iPodNano.