Thursday, September 22, 2005

time of your life

i was wondering what the hell tj was calling me todae. onli jz nw i know. he was calling me Gara. the character fron Naruto. why? cz I had my reddish-purple eyeliner on me. haha!! I thought I put on de black one than i'll be call Gara. But nope.

Well, whatever.

Feeling kinda sleepy right now. It's windy and raining heavily outside. Sickeningly good weather to sleep in ut too bad! Im at work. I was called for an interview but I can't make it. Maybe tomorrow. So, I should be able to make it tomorrow. Hehe!!

What should I wear tomorrow than?

casts: sarah, karin, tim, dick, harry, paul, sean.

sarah sounds like in a good mood todae. whatever karin thinks, she don't care anymore. the guys are busy with the crates and other packing stuffs. oh boy!
karin feels like she's in a good mood today but she's kinda sleepi. she feels good too but her company somehow blew her down. well, that's what she felt.