Sunday, November 06, 2005

does it feel like it's a Sunday?

went off to work yesterdae for half day. cleared off my leftover filings before i start my leaves. did like 80% of my exam preprations. haha!! came back home feeling rather tired yesterdae. wanted to take a nap but mom and grandma are having them. So, I had to stay up in case if there any guests coming.
Watched tv, read a book, listening to me mp3, watched Maid In Mahattan, ate breakfast-cum-lunch, feeling frustrated over him and than guest came. Served drinks and bla bla, watched a lil bit of Basilisk and finalli, it was 6pm, i took a nap. I just couldnt help it. I just gotta sleep. I slept and slept and slept. Grandma tried to wake me up like twice. She wanted me to get up and eat dinner and shower but I just ignored and continued sleeping.
Slept, slept, slept and slept. Woke up at 6.32am and it was raining. I went back to sleep. Slept, slept, slept and it's 9am. I slept, slept, slept and it's 11am. Finally, I got up. Grandma was happy that I finally woke up.
Took a long shower. Heat up the foods and took my breakfast. A heavy one. Rice with sambal goreng, rendang daging and lauk lemak. WOAH!
Watched Blood ep 3, no subs, sickening. browsed thru and than watched ep 4, veri nice, ends fast. And now, updating my blog. Gotta change the layout. It's killing my eyes....

Listening to Harry Potter's theme song. haha!! Yammie downloaded them.