Wednesday, December 21, 2005

blowed out!


1st thing, I'd like to say, I've been a good girl... hehe.. see he picture. TJ trimmed my eyebrow and cleared away some facial hair. Picked my blackheads and press my pimples. Haha!!! Yup! I have a part-time beautician working for me... for FREE!

and yes, my plasma has finalli come its time. was watching The Calcium Kid on HBO when at about 0200hrs, de screen blew off a few mths back and now finalli it blew away. for good. Finalli, it's like still in a coma... well... okay, never mind. I actualli ran out to de living room to continue watching. I love Brit comedies. Certain of them though...

HBO has realli got me stuck on de seats. The School of Rock realli rocks. Jack Black was so cool than seeing him in King Kong realli not so cool. He's tis so selfish character. Oh boy! and there's that familiar kid in the movie. I was practically trying to think back where I saw him. Finally when I got back, i remembered that he's from Green Day's music video, Wake Me Up When September Ends. Anyway, a big hoo-ha on the movie, I give a rating of 4 1/2 upon 10. Yup! Why?... *YAWN* Those who wonder why, go and catch it.

Can't wait for tomorrow... going off to Tambun! Tambun! Tambun!

Okay, listening to Mohabbatein songs make me wnt to watch it again. Nothing special on the movie, well, there's Shah Rukh Khan!
hey! Shah Rukh Khan you know. Come to think of it, why I havent got any Shah Rukh Khan wallpapers huh?