Sunday, December 18, 2005

i am so de full le....

had dinner wif uncle jasman dear and wife, cik rahmah. with teacher aishah dear and meself. we all had western with de sharing of knifes to cut our steaks and fish and chickens. i had 2 glasses of teh tarik. kinda addicted to them now. realli wnt some more le! teacher aishah had teh-o and ice peach tea later. haha!!! talked about lizards over desserts that teacher aishah stopped having de chendol cz of the greenish stuffs which i thk reminded her of de lizards. hahaha!!! dinner realli made me full!!! totally! but de teh tarik realli damn nice!!!!!

i think im back to my hindi-craze now le! haha!! listening to my fave song in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Ladki Badhi Anjani Hai. dn knw hw to translate that but i knw it's de part which Rahul or Raja (de character of Shah Rukh Khan) finalli realises that he is in love with Anjali (de character played by Kajol)... muaahahaha!!!!

anyway, Nana looked so sweet at her solemnization ceremony that it makes me cry. I was happy for her..... Sallyn and Medah calmed me down cz the happiness made me thought of someone..... = damn, yah! i know! ... real idiotik

here's a look at Nana.... with de heels she's wearing, i became a little shorter than her... haha!!
can view de rest of de photos here.....