Saturday, December 10, 2005

"The Reason...", remember this song?

you say, you're not breaking up with me.... yet.

you say, i am your very... very good friend.

you say, slowly you want to... get out of my life.

you say, you're not... breaking up with me.... yet.

you say, you're... confuse.

you say, you... promise.

you say, you're... confuse.

But.....

you say, you're not... breaking up with me.... yet?

you said, im de one running away from the facts. i am now hurting and crying due to your so-called confusing mind and sudden thoughts. You did not stick to what you've promised before and now you are expecting me to do the same to what you are saying right now? I am one fucking bitch right now who feels like fucking hell kill you! But I hate myself cuz I've fallen in love with you. You came with unreasonable, or shall I say, no answer by saying you are confuse. Confuse or confused? You are kept saying them. Questions keeps on popping out of my head due to your sudden thoughts and your confusing mind. You don't want to answer them because you say you are confuse. I am waiting for that definite answer but you say, let nature takes it course. What do you mean by that when actually you are confuse? Can't you make up your mind? You said that I am running away from the facts because I asked you if we could carry on. You are still confuse, that's why you can't answer to that....