Tuesday, January 31, 2006

speechless.... no title ar!

im getting kinda freezing right now. it's realli windy outside that im getting cold. did i mention that twice? anyway, Something's Gotta Give kinda getting little too irritated for me, gotta change de channel. Haha!! turned on CSI for yammie.

Oh damn! I have not washed the dishes.... Gotta do it after this b4 I go off to bed.

I'm starting to miss someone. I don't know which one but I am certain that is that one and not that other one. I wonder why because I'm still enjoying this like I don't want to go back into that other life for a new start of another thing again. You know what I mean.

Okay whatever!

I'm getting the itch again. I feel like cutting fringe again but then again I guess not because i might just regret it and I might jz keep on whine about it as de heat might cause some pop-outs on my forehead.
Anyway, asked fida out for coffee as I was bored. the other dae, onli went to macdonald's since onli fast foods are opened. at coffee bean~boat quay, sat there from like 1930hrs, fireworks came on at ard 2132hrs and when I see the time, it was 2323hrs! I was like realli surprised that me and fida got up and went off back! haha!!
Got really hungry. Took my dinner once i reached home. finished up pasta and gotta do the washing after this before gg off to bed.

did i just repeated the same line?

me and yammie exchanged handphones. but, we got too stuck to our lovely phones that we re-changed back to our own phones. haha!!! i want a flip-phone. I miss using one. Thanks to The O.C. ar! bloody-hell! make me want to have flip-phone again!

I really want one!!!! tsktsktsk!!!