Monday, February 06, 2006

frenz4eVa

darling woke me up earli morning after i went through 2 alarms. muahaha!!! it was realli windy this morning and thanks to the boys being recall back to camps, thebus was full all de time. go out earli also still late.

later at work, after teabreak, i went off to see doctor along with tj. It has been a long time since really got together and had a great talk. after seeing the doctor and getting our MCs, we walked all the way down to amk mrt and i pulled him to walked me to the bus-stop. hehe!! he's realli nice. he's still de same old people. being just frenz with him, makes me talk more openly with him. Oh well, not like open last time la. But it was realli nice. Both of us also will have a really long vacation before starting a new job.

darling was worried sick hearing me sick. i told him it was nothing bad or what, it's jz normal small food poisoning. i went back, pissed, took my meds, ate my lunch which i onli 1/4 of it, went off for a nap. i had a 4hrs nap when mom eventually came into my room and told me she wanted celery juice and more celeries. okay lor, so i got up lor. darling called. waited for him before we go off to get my stuffs. de more i wait, de more menu i get from mom, so, once darling called i got out of de house and meet outside. oh yeah!
got de sandwich, got the celeries, and darling got a cake for his brother. it's a Strawberry Shortcake. it looks so nice. yummy!