Sunday, February 19, 2006

Saturdays....to Sundays

It's like now everyday is Saturday for me. Well, yesterday, was watching tv like whole day. Now! Just when was the last time I ever did that? Hmm!? Oh well, I was overwhelmed by the traditions and dances happening in Bali and those masks came on and I was watching them, fascinating them. These morning, I woke up, sweating. I was having a nightmare. I was somehow in this house and there was this old lady making costumes but somehow I felt an eerie feelings. Then I was in bed and I was under the blanket but I felt that something was coming at me and I was trying to scream but I couldn't. My voice just couldn't come out and my voice suddenly became coarse and I was still struggling to shout out. Suddenly I felt like the thing is coming. My hands were waving around and by the time I felt something something, it was my gandmother. She woke me up. My voice came out. I was reliefed. I didnt go back to sleep. I got up and had a shower. I was still feeling shaky after that.

Baby called after that while I was dozing off after reading a book. After talking, dozed off again after reading the book again. Haha!! Was really tired man! Slept all the way til 4pm. Got up and had mee rebus. hehe!!

Watched The Corpse Bride. A really funny one. Dad borrowed from his friend. After that, watched a lousy stupid hindi movie but like I told yammie, I watched it for the sake of Fardeen Khan only. Muahaha!!!

My days were basically just staying at home and laze. Laze til I can't anymore. My handphone bill this month shot up tremendously. 4 times of last month's. Haha!! Baby expecting a booming one too. Haha!! Oh well, I know now and will keep down. Talked to baby on the phone and was mom was nagging at me to to use the home phone and so which we both switched to the home phone.

You know, I really have a lot of time in my hand that I feel like changing my layout again. I feel so bad. I am so bad. I want a white one again. But, oh boy!

Gonna be meeting new people again soon. Baby's last day and so, a little celebration gonna be going on and we'll be expecting some happening interrogations and once again, me the centre of attractions of the moment.