Friday, February 24, 2006

seasons

yess.... i have som much time in hand....
good morning people. i havent been updating for quite a while. actualli not so long la. but although i've been in front the pc most of the times these past few days, i've been lazy to update anything ar. muahaha!!!

anyway, my life is still struggling but am going and hoping to be a better one. i am looking forward eveyday to a new life and to a better life. everyday is an interesting day that which i must go through as i might miss something interesting out. So, i do not want to miss one out, especially those with my family, friends and my baby. My loving baby, Naruto44. Yup! Naruto44. He loves Naruto so much that I couldn't even stop him from watching it.

oh man! mom's turned on Star World and it's de 2nd repeat of American Idol. Oh man! I'm not gonna watch it again, right. No!!! I onli Chris Draughty's performance. He realli looks like Vin Diesel but tank god the voice's much better. I am sure he's gonna be in the finals. Yeah!

I'm hungry. But I don't feel like eating whatever is in the house right now. I feel just like having pattaya fried rice, strawberry roti pratas with whip cream, strawberry shortcakes, swensen's ice-cream... err, i forgot which one. the tall freckles one. it has cookies, choc chips, butterscotch ice-cream and chocolate ice-cream in random and with whip cream and a biscuit and cherry on top. YUMMY! and oh! not forgetting satay! I want to eat satay! I'm like craving alot of foods.