Thursday, February 02, 2006

& so....

...it happened. I just couldn't time it. I just didn't know that it would be so fast but it happened. It's like another happiest day of my life once again and I'm loving it. I'm starting to have no worries but I feel like I need to say it out but it happened without me expecting it and it happened... & yes, this is de 1st.

Had dinner out wif new friends. yes. Was psychoed and had no other other choice but to join them at China Black. 1st time for me there. Got in early and was hoping to go off early and thank goodness I did but oh boy! another hung over baby. This time, I think I had a little too much. I mean, more like before. But I was still feeling oKay... yea baby!

couldnt sleep. onli managed 1 hour of sleep which i later woke up wif irritations in de eyes. I forgot to take out my contacts. Took it out, washed my face and feets, went back to sleep BUT! can't! for de next 2 hours I tried to sleep but I cant! So, i got up, showered, washed my hair, put on my clothes, ate breakfast and now drinking coffee. Oh boy! The pain is unbearable.