Tuesday, March 14, 2006

1st time of de dae....

1st day of work. i like it de fact tt it's in woodlands. there are few buses tt goes there and de frequencies of de feeder are fast too. de onli thg is, i better don't late la. haha! yess! at work, 1st half of de day was just orientation and briefing. 2nd half of de day, sitting at my desk and reading up training books. all need for my knowledge. need to t8k note of them. onli manage to read 2 books. sigh.

after work, met baby at causeway where i went down to civic centre's library to return and look for a book on ms excel bt failed. went off to t8k photo after tt and off to al-ameen for dinner. called abang ipar down too. both me and abang were tired that our brains and and minds were whacking out. baby was de onli sane one there. haha. i wanted to ice-cream and abg ipar actualli went off to ntuc to get Deyrey's ice-cream. he said at 1st tt he'll buy and i cant choose. didnt knw he realli went to buy. he came back wif de big tub and it was Rocky Road. he said he wanted to get me something else bt dn hv. ltr, my milo shake also came. u knw how full i was... eating de ice-cream cz abang ipar wants me to eat it. hehe!!! THANK YOU ABANG IPAR! fed baby of my ice-creams. yup, on my milo shake also got ice-cream. nice right.

fell asleep on de way back tt baby had to send me back home, scaring tt i might miss my stop. mueehehe!! i wnt to t8k eat de ice-cream again.... ltr ar morning!
baby gg for blood test tomorrow. cant be with him and plus, it's his bdae....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!
MANY KISSES AND WISHES FOR YOU!!!!
INSYALLAH GOOD THINGS SHALL FALL UPON YOU!!!!