Saturday, March 25, 2006

99.9%... hit it aLreadi!

muahaha!!! best! i was sick and this time, i thought i had enough rest but i guess i didnt. i was having fever the whole day on thursday tt i felt bad to leave my officer aLone to do de investigation. so, i stayedand helped him despite others telling me to go for mc. oh well, i did though. the next day. and being sick, resting, in bed de whole day after taking each meds, realli, oh boy!
i hate de moment.

my voice is slowly recovering back. every morning, my throat hurts badly but after tt, after it all clears, my throat's fine. just feeling uncomfortable with all those phglems inside. still getting them out. bluekz!

i feel better now. after so much rest but too bad, it's saturday today and sunday tomorrow. cant go back to work.

watching APM 2006 last night. i didnt knw abt it until mom turned it on, tts when i sat down at de sofa to watch it, while waiting for meself to doze off.
cant watch pLaSma right now cz it's dead again. still can be watch but i dn wnt dad to get a replacement now as it still can be watch. Well, maybe i'll get my own replacement though. Once I have enough money. But come to think of it, I seem to have lots of things I want to have and need.

Anyway, I'm going back to my room right now and read up whatever book there is for me to read. I'm bored. I hate it. Being broke and no work to go.