Monday, April 03, 2006

listening to hoobstank's running away

before it's midnight, before i go to slp. i want to blog. yes ar!...

anyway, i think i had a good day today but not so good. it was more like a free day. i was more to asking ard if there's anything to do rather than de de job is given to me to do. my officer was busy de whole day wif de new project tt he got his asst to to get me to assist him yes i did. he taught me some reports and it was merely of waitings. i was practically waiting and asking him if there are any or is there any report/reports he wnts to teach me and do. everytime i have to wait, not knowing that he was exporting those reports for me. my boss was there walking ard and back and forth to his desk which is directly in front of me and de general manager whose room is behind me and he keeps coming in and out today.... i was desperately wanting to do something that i kept bugging my officer asst for more reports to give me. and he kept on saying de reports are still being export to excel and thati have to wait. by the time i got them, it was already 1600hrs+ and i can onli do them halfway cz i was in no mood to stay behind. pLus, it was raining and if i stayed, who knows it might get rainy again later on an i would have to wait again.

after work, i dragged meself to woodlands civic. went to the library, got a book and then off to pharmacy to get something..... off to bik as's place after that to get my baju kurungs. yup! each for S$28. blue and brown. diff colors but same flowers..... mueeheheheheheeh!!!!

came back home with grandma.... now feeling sleepy... talking with my boyfren right now... going to sleep soon.... muackz!