Saturday, April 15, 2006

Memoirz

updates! updates!

met out wif my gal, Nana after work on thursday night and friday night. stayed for OT on Wednesday. it was a rainy day... no, evening actualli. so, it was cooling all de way on de way back.

on thursday night, met up wif gal Nana over at np. she wanted wanted to show me something and wanted my advice. i was wondering what is it she wanted and there she was, showing her new hairstyle and what she wanted was to knw what wax to put on her hair.... haha... got her to get Lucidol or Gatsby but Loreal's good too but it's expensive though... but she wants Loreal but oh well..... Went over to starbucks and had a chat. it's been long we've not meet up.
on friday, companied her for shopping over at Dorothy Perkins and had dinner at Burger King. the service was slow that more people came in when me and Nana came in. It was absurd and the stupid manager who was serving me was trying her best to be as nice as possible, which is good but her serving were getting so slow.... too slow as possible. slow slow slow.... and de couples behind me were getting irritating. they sound cute but they got too irritating especialli with that lady manager was serving me slow.

Came back to work on friday. it was a good morning. a good start at work but it was getting all frustrating later on. In the evening, went over to sallyn's. Companied her and Af at home. played with Af and we ordered in McD as sallyn have not eaten yet. Af was so lovable that he was so cheery all day that the adrenaline in me was happy too.

went to work today. i was alone most of the time. the radio could be tuned in the instrument room but cant in the office, which was frustrating. start my day with a frustrating one and it was smooth bit by bit later on.... planned to work less than 8 hrs but seems like i did more than that.
going back tomorrow to finally wrap things up. i could wrap things up today but my body was too tired.

im home now. had dinner straight away. mee rebus wif half-boiled egg. haha!!! yah! mom thought the eggs were boiled but when i break it opened, it was half-boiled and everything jz dropped into my mee rebus.... and oh well... add green chillies... NICEY!
now im thinking of watching a movie.... am gonna go shower 1st but b4 tt want to set my bed and hang out the laundries....