Wednesday, April 19, 2006

move aLong

what hv i done? i dn knw... im sure it's something... hmm... maybe it's tt thing.

i had a fall yesterdae. fall on my back wif a big impact and my head hit a hard metal. wow! i went on working like as if nothing happened. i was having headache all de way though but i went on working. & then i discovered a small itchy lump on my left leg. righ below the knee. i pulled up my jeans and asked myself, "since when i was bitten!?"... my officer saw it too and shook his head. i came back, showed mom and she said it's bad. the pus is growing and de swollen is bad. de whole thg was hard. i mean, de swell. swell.. swoll, swellen, swollen... ouh! then she looked at my old wound and touched it. she said, there's still pus inside it and hv to be taken out.... she asked me to faster go shower so she could clean the wounds. instead, i took my time. b4 i showered, i peeled off de dried thing on my old wound and left it. few mins ltr, i saw blood dripping out. LOTS of them! i quickly wiped them off wif tissue. and there, i wiped de pus away. it was big and it was bloody. hahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway, after shower, mom cleaned my old wound. and when it's to de new wound, mom tried to break de pus out bt cant cz it's still growing and new... eek! i was scared!
2dae... de pus grows big. mom wanted me to go clinic bt i didnt want to. so, she break out de pus for me. USING SCISSORS! luckily it break! she cleaned de wound and nw it kinda stinging! de pain stings too when i woke up this morning....

i finalli talked to u. i didnt give up. i went on calling u and u finalli answered.... wts wrong? .... wif me?