Saturday, May 13, 2006

Edge of Eternity

is there any way i could just avoid the whole thing? break-ups, heartbrokens, not-seeing-him and just-be-cool and move-alongs?

NO!

i guess not.

One day, I was at work and yammie messaged me saying Ryan Ackwood (The O.C.) is a JERK. I didn't know that there was one just right under my nose.

Bah!

Experiencing lifes moving on .get stuck in roads you can't escape, which later on you start wishing that you've never been there and questioning yourself questions that doesn't even matter anymore.
The only next worry is just to wait and see on what is gonna happen next.

Whether you like it or not, take it! Devour it! Live with it!

Stupid fate!
Stupid Destiny!

Stupid people living in stupid world.

I wish i'm bugs bunny. I could just die and live whenever wherever however i want and start giving miserable lives to others!

Hah! Idiotik! Madness!

Shuld start go learning black magic.... Maybe I really should go down and have a visit to my relatives far away.