Monday, May 08, 2006

move aLoNg

i am so naive. yes. i admitted i am naive and i was over-excited. yes, i was. now i'm screwed. i'm fucked. now i'm totally in a world of of dumbasses. why do love change you to become a dumbass? my goodness!! i feel like im a total asshole. i'm de fucking dumd asshole who is so into you and you... right. i have patience. my patience is tested and it has not reach the limit yet. thank god. for me, for you, for everybody.

everybody thinks i'm too soft and i shouldnt have done what i've done. but i've done anyway and right now, i'm told to climb up to the highest rack. maybe i should just do that.

many kinds of words were thrown to me and they are equal to one word.

My dear, open up. you're not even letting anything in and you only want the best for everyone. Yes, there is something wrong with you. Hurting me for a long time and keeping me in the dark for so long has snapped me. When will you actually let it out? Why only when someone knocks your steel door then that you let it out?

Why?

It's not easy to answer, right? Oh well... Have a nice life because I am hoping i will get one and I intend to work on it.

Wait - Hate - Late... get what I mean?

My birthday present which you gave me. Thank you so much. I'm glad. ...you understand that part?