Wednesday, May 31, 2006

PaiNt dE SiLeNce

good morning. ok. i slept at 8.30am yesterdae morning and i wonder why. i don't knw. haha!! tj was asking too but i dn knw y. too much coffee? couldnt be. suppose to hv an interview at 10am but decided to change as i was feeling different. gave them a call and they too actually wanted to change the timing. And so, 2pm it is. While the 2nd appointment's changed to 4pm. so, while waiting for the right time to get up, i managed some sleeps.

Woke up realli earli today. It's 9am 2dae and I'll start working tomorrow. Yipee! I'm not gonna screw up anymore. my feelings are now in tact and am now gonna get through this.

i can't wait. The OC. it's doNe! SeaSoN 3. it's doNe! Katlin's back, Ryan got a car, Seth's confessed, Summer still the same oLd biatch, Marissa's.... Urgh! Why? Somebody tell me why!? It can't be! Couldnt it? Would it!? Will She? Will he?

Haha!! Madness! Idiots! Let's check out next fall!

oh no! I can't live without my glasses now.