Saturday, June 24, 2006

Fate.... Don't Patronize me

Everything seems to be going on fine but am I sure? Is everything really fine? Or everything is just an act? Why must everything be distrupted? Why must everything be a distraction? Why must everything goes on well when the movement are just as hard as thinking straight?
I am sure now. It's not going on right. It is not going on well. It is not going so so well like I expected. Sigh. Expecting something is always not an easy task because to fulfil smething, it takes time to settle it down.
Words coming out from mouths are easy said and heard but doing them ... urgh! im babbling nonsense!
i thk i better go and kill someone before i could get to my head....
Muahaha!!! Was that eMo enuff? Shitty stuff right!? I want to watch ore movies. I'm looking forward to Thank For Smoking and Fast Food Nation. Fast Food Nation especially. It's about that one Big one that everybody go for.
I'm hungry. I want to eat. I want to eat something that makes me full. I want to eat something. I'm hungry.