Friday, June 16, 2006

.......HeLLo aLL!

i like Bloo! Bloo! Bloo! Bloo! ...for those who don't watch Cartoon Network won't know what I'm talking about but I want Bloo! I like Bloo! His so cute! his so naughty! hehe!!!! I want him as an imaginary friend.

Oh wow! I've not update this space for quite a long time. Well, it's just that, everytime I'm halfway updating, I'll end up being distracted with another thing which later on got me tired or lazy to continue.

What have I need up to lately? How have I been doing lately? Oh wow! Lots of things happened and many things ridiculoursly which are not to be happening, happened and some things which are expected, did not happened.
I got a job back at AMK Techplace II, which is pathetic. Met ex-colleagues at times for lunch but most of the times with my now colleagues la. Eversince I started wok at this II-VI Pte Ltd, I keep wanting to much something and I never miss any lunchtime. Well, or shall I say brunch. I don't know. Few days back, I had 2 slices of chocolate cakes and it was from 0900hrs to 2132hrs. Of course I had lunch la. It was realli sinful. Yes, indeed. A colleague reprimanded me for having so much of the chocolate cake that I felt bad but at the same time, I feel good. Today, I cant help it and I start having a slice of chocolate cake again. Yesterdae, I had a slice of Oreo Cheese cake for breakfast. It was just a small piece though but it is damn nice.
Being staying late lately at work. What can I do? I need to finish up the shipments and prepare some shipments and reports and docs for the next day. I'm gonna be on my own soon and I gotta buck up.

Dinner & Dance is coming near. I need to go shop for something. Well, I don't what is the theme yet but I'm excited. Colleagues are all expecting me to go and plus, it's my 1st time going to a dinner and dance. Yeah!

Made new friends, made new acquaintaces, made new bonds, made new commitments, made temporary decisions and starting a new life.
Is it even new? Does it seems like being new? I don't know. I'm just moving aLoNg the riverside.

Missing someone as always. In just within months, things happened so fast. Time will fly by faster than you expect. It will come by. It will end.

I've watched Over The Hedge. "Hehe!! I'd like a cookie!".... Haha!! funny! Kelakar la! Energy drinks really can perk you up!

Yup! Red bull for me in the morning!

raihan! What's de next movie we're going to!? oiK!