Thursday, August 31, 2006

RaiN

This week the feeling came again but I am stable. I am fine. I concentrated on my work. I concentrated on everything going ons around me. I am feeling happy but at the same time I am feeling weird.
-doesheremembermestill-willhecallme-shouldhebemad@me...ishefiNe-doeshemissme__

I was really in a bad mood yesterday. The weather can vouch for it. Everytime I'm not in a good mood, the weather will change. It's get dark and starts raining.

I am doing the hands-on of my senior. I have heard of her alot eversince I was at Tuas office. Mostly negative things. Nothing positives. I only heard about it and now I have seen it, I have feel it. I am really fucked up. She is really one hell of a stupid lady! Only know how to twist the words whenever someone starts asking her some things or telling her some things.
She taught me a certain procedure of making those card passes. She left out one other last step. When asked if she has taught me, she said that that time I wasn't concentrating. That was why I didn't know about it. LIKE WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS SHE TALKING ABOUT!? My other 2 colleagues than just told her to show me how to do it.
Later on, when I called her to show me the step and where the destination of the folder of whatsoever in the pc, she purposely just sat at her desk and make me wait. Totally fed-up, I figured out the last step on my own. Gambling on either it's going to wrong or right.
I wrote down the destination of the folder and steps in my exercise and later on double-checked with her (who is STILL sitting at her deSk!). Showing her the steps I've written in my exercise book. She looked into it and hold my exercise book, wanting to pull it away but I held on to it tight and not let her take it away. She said oKay and that was it. I just sat back at my workstation and continued my work. My 2 colleagues asked me if I'm oKay as thy scared that I might erupt over the matter as all the people in the company knows that she is one hell of a troubled-stupid-crazy-slow-idiot lady. (She thinks she knows everything but actually not). I told them that I'm fine. If I'm really not happy, I will voice out. I'm patience.
Later on, she wants to show me the boxes of envelopes which are place under a table in the office. She called me over and so I went. She hold my arm and pulled me. She hold it tighter and tried pulling me again. I didnt want to move. The more she pulled, the more I stayed. I pulled my arm away after that. I was really not happy. She squatted down to show me which envelopes are in which boxes. I have totally lost my mood. She told me to squat down too but i didnt want to. After she explained to me, I walked away and seek refuge at the usual place and talked about it.

She is stupid. She is arrogant. She is VERY RUDE. She is really transparent. She is neve self-conscious. NOT EVEN ONE BIT. She is really someone who can give you a terrible migraine and high blood pressure.
I am surviving. I have another 2 1/8 months to go. I can make it. I just like it when I get busy.

I'll get busy whenever new Employees of the company comes in or Indian/Thai/Bangladeshi /Burma workers comes in. Calling out their names one by one to go have their photos taken is really a new experience for me. Calling out those Indian and Bangladeshi workers name are not so hard although some like making our tongues twisted but calling out the names of those Burma and Thai workers, haha!!! Sometimes you just scared if it comes out wrong from our mouth. Not easy man!

Oh well//I want to watch Faana. Aamir Khan and KaJoL la. I sleep every morning in the transport now....

doiloveyoustill>>