Saturday, September 23, 2006

Cravez

I took a nap in the late afternoon. Aroung 3pm like that. I had a really nice nap, I think. I had a dream. The morning dream I had was kinda scary, which was why I woke up twice. The afternoon dream I had was funny. I was drinking Coke because I was craving for it and I really had a nice time drinking it. Later on, I was having Bubble Tea. Milk Tea... wih Pearls. How nice is that. I was craving for it. When I woke up, I went back to sleep to keep on dreaming but can't. Mom was already waking me up. I ran to Yammie's room to continue sleeping but I couldnt. So, I go up. I washed my face and brush my teeth and made NesLo.... I don't know why. My craving for Bubble Tea with Pearls was really almost not so bad that I smsed Yammie for me. She's back now but she didnt get me any. Now, getting down at Khatib Mrt Station will be different. Not only there is Seven Eleven and Shop & Save but also Bakery and Bubble Tea [Milk Tea].

oKay now I hungry. Mother or grandma cooked Asam Pedas. Tomorrow Ramadhan starts.

Selamat Bulan Berpuasa kepada semua para Muslimin dan Musliman.....

I'm really smitten with Fanaa which stars Aamir Khan and Kajol. The musics to the movie are so nice. I really feel like changing my layout. I did 3 others before this layout and they all were hesitating me. I did this layout today and I put it up today. I must have like this layout and that's why it's been put up.

Im babbling because I am hungry. I've cooked enough rice for sahur later in the morning and so I am going to eat now. Am I going to sleep later on or stay up til Sahur? I don't know. What do you think? I think the rest are.