Saturday, October 21, 2006

ShpEaK!!ii!!

Everybody are already in a holidays mood. Hari Raya and Deepavali. Many has already gone on leave while others starts on Monday. Their leaves la. Lots of hand-shaking sessions wth each other, Wishing of each others of their festives. Sending and receiving cards on both emails and snail-mails. Internal and external. I received a Hari Raya card after so many years which got my Executive a little jealous. Haha!! Well, she was just kidding. My days are counted. Counting. Moving. Getting near. I wonder how it is going to be.

Covered the front desk. So many calls. So many guests. So many clients. So many suppliers. So many workers. So many questions and yet no answers.

Honestly (I don't really like Hari Raya). I like the fact that families and frenz gathered and get in touch once again and see those faces whom you hate but each other or shall I say everyone would just show their faces which are actually masks over their real faces. Seeking forgiveness to those people who are not even worth of forgiving but have to just because they are elders or seniors. Tears falling out unneccessary. Laughters only just for the sake to make yourself smile throughout the day.

Enough Said. I am angry at myself right now. I have always been. I don't know why. I hae done something wrong but I dont know what. I want to correct it but I don't know if I'm aware of it how. Do I even know if I am okay?