Saturday, October 07, 2006

WunderKiNd

how should i put it? hmmm..... It is the most interesting gathering I've ever had. Although it is just a mini gathering, it was all so worthwhile and we were loving every minute of it. The atmosphere, the laughters, the teases and jokes, the little boy. Me and Edah went over to Sallyn's for a break fast gathering. We brought our own ingredients and some utensils of our own and start our bakings. I did the Frosted Brownie while Edah did the Chicken Tortillas. She prepared some Kebabs which I fried them later on and Sallyn fried some noodle.

Our gathering were made more fun with the presence of baby Af. well, not baby anymore, bt toddler Af. Little af realli lifted up our spirits more. He was a dearie today. All so lovable. He did some dangerous stunts with the advantage of me and Edah. We gave up later on which he came on to us and wanted to pull us over for him to that dangerous stunt again.

After the break fast, we played as Af as before. Laid down for tv. A Cinderella Story, The Island, more 100 Plus & Green Tea & coffee & miLo. there were some left over chickens and cheese. So, Edah reheated the cheese while I wrapped the chickens with the tortillas. Baked it again before heading home.

It is a very hot day. The PSI for the haze has gone up to 143. I took a cab back and the road was reali foggy. I was really scared and I suddenly visualised that soon our world will changed to dark surroundings like those futuristic cyber world. Just dark and heat and cold and fogs all around. Had a long cold shower once I back home.

Home sweet home.... SaRiNAh LUVS you MoRe tHaN YOU Luv SaRiNAh