Sunday, November 26, 2006

begin

Puteri Gunung Ledang Musical was a blast. Yesterday, me and my whole family went to the musical which was held at Esplanade. We got or seats in a VIP box. It was very good seats with very good view. The opening was extravaganza and the character of Adipati played by AC was really scary. It really intimidated us. The dancing was awesome, the lighting was great, the characters were great. When Hang Tuah came out, I was really excited. Although I don't show my excitedness by wowing out loud and all, I was really excited. One thing I find it kinda of funny was to clap after certain scenes. Clapping at a theatre musical felt kinda funny for me. But yeah, when the character Hang Tuah came out, I was really excited. It's played by the half-born British-Malay, Stephen Rahman-Hughes. I wanted to get the soundtrack but I had no money. So, I hope other places will have the soundtrack sold.

After the show, went for dinner at 2Hot Halal Cafe. It wasn't a really nice place. My order came the very last. It was just fried chickens which were not really nice with lots of chillis and rice. Others say mine looks nice but apparently it's not nice at all. Although we were at a cafe, dad said I ate like I am at the hawker centre because I was using my hands to eat. Before that, the chickens which they had toppled it on the rice, dropped onto my shirt. It was embarrasing with my parents around but it was okay. I ate the not nice meal and head home after that.

Watched Vacation again on YouTube. Yeah. I love the 2nd episode, Beautiful Life and the last episode, Eternal. The 1st, Cassieopeia and the 2nd episode, The Way You Are were common episodes ar.

Right now, Yammie is out, dad is out and mom is out. I'm left alone at home with GD.

I want to drink coffee again. The coffee lt night I had was really nice. Had not had coffee for a very long time.