Thursday, November 30, 2006

iN space

Good Night people. I have taken some drugs to put me into deep sleep later. Stayed for an hour today. I mean work.
Came in the morning, boss called me over to her desk. I went over. Also because I need to ask her what was my username to the system as I have forgotten mine. I remember the password but I forgot my username. Sigh. I am losing my memory. Bit by bit my mind is losing it. Oh no!
Stayed for an hour and everytime I want to go back, I'll be clueless. I do not know which bus to take or which direction to take. There are lots of alternative ways but I just do not know which want I want to take first. I need to experiment them and take the timing. Going to work is easy for me as I've already got the timing well but going back time has never been hard for me.

Tomorrow, go work? Wear what? Something green or something black or something red? It's friday tomorrow. In few minutes time.

// Insa - Greeting