Friday, November 10, 2006

No Light

i have no idea what to say right now. In fact everything seems to fall out of place. or maybe it is just my instinct. nothing seem to be going right. i kept on repeating mistakes which i could avoid but it just keeps on hitting me with no senses at all.

Princess Hours is being repeat over and over again in my house. Mom has yet to watch it alone in her room. The rest are holding on to their numbers to borrow the DVD to watch. i have few shows to catch. Animes - Bleach, Naruto (i wonder why i still bother to watch it), Black Blood Brothers, Death Note ....Yeah! I want to watch Death Note movie again. Gonna have a get together again to watch Death Note again, Oh yeah! I just love both Light and L.

Now I feel like having some hot milo or chocolate with marshmallows and also an apple to bite.

Yummy

No word from him. I guess, that's it.